Monday, January 24, 2011

Glory, Glory, to Ole' Auburn...A-U-B-U-R-N!!

I realize this is old news but, I didn't have a blog then - so, here it goes.  Auburn won the NCAA National Championship!  YAY!  It is so exciting, I know :)  Jimmy, Evan, and I spent the evening in our Auburn attire.  I mainly in my Auburn Snuggie (a very awesome Christmas present courtesy of my Dad). 




It was definitely a lot of fun.  The only thing that could have made it better was watching the game with my sisters back in Alabama! 

To celebrate this very awesome feat - I've decided to crochet an Auburn scarf.  I'm not quite sure how it's going to turn out.  I picked up some Orange and Blue yarn and now I am kind of making it up as I go!  I'm thinking it is going to be half orange/half blue and I might join the ends to make a comfy cowl - just not sure yet!


WAR EAGLE :)

1 comment:

L.S. Goins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.