Summer Sun, Somethings Begun, but uh-oh Those Summer nights.
Uh, well-a, well-a, well-a huh....
Evan had his first day in a pool this past weekend. And, boy did he have fun splashing around! His favorite time of the day is his bath right before bedtime. So, I had a sneaking suspicion he would love the pool. I was right! He did not want to get out. Even when he had tired himself to the point of yawning and rubbing his eyes he put up a protest. I think I have a little water baby on my hands. I have a feeling we will be spending lots of time at the pool this summer. And, that is just fine with me. Especially with San Antonio summers!
I'm just glad my parents had a beach umbrella I could set up right beside the pool. Because, as you can see in the pictures, his hat and sunglasses made much better toys then serving their actual purpose. I rubbed so much sunscreen on him to ensure he stayed his pasty-white adorable self. Here's to many more pool days! Especially when Jimmy comes home and we can spend the day at the pool as a family!





No comments:
Post a Comment