Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stephanie's Graduation Festivities!

I realize it has been a few days - actually almost two weeks - since I last blogged!  We were busy here with Steph's graduation!  Evan and I had a blast.  Katie and Lathan (and Winston!) arrived first.  Then my Aunt Mary (my mom's sister) and Uncle Mike (my dad's brother) and then Steve and Marlene (family friends my parents met through the Air Force before I was even born!).  We definitely had a full house, but we had such a wonderful time.  The only person missing was Jimmy.  He is so proud of Steph and I know he would have had so much fun with everyone here!

The weekend consisted of amazing friends, delicious food, and wonderful conversations.  How can you not have a good time with 'smores and margaritas (not together!)?  Big thanks to Marlene for bringing her Margaritaville Margarita Maker all the way from North Carolina!  Yummy :)

My little sister is now a college graduate!  Like I've said (at least a thousand times) I am so proud of her.  It was awesome to see her receive her diploma.  I even cried a little when the chancellor of Wright State announced her name.  Katie looked over at me and saw me wipe my eyes and asked, "Are you crying?  Why are you crying?  You are going to make me cry!"  My sisters are amazing and it is such a wonderful feeling to watch them be so successful! 

Here are some pictures from the weekend!



























"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
~Elanor Roosevelt

Congratulations Stephanie!



Here is a super cute picture of Evan right before the graduation ceremony...


I love this little boy!!

No comments: