Friday, January 20, 2012

I Need Your Help

What should I crochet next? 

Number 1


or

Number 2
(this picture is actually a KNITTED piece, but I could easily crochet something similar)


I haven't crocheted anything in a few weeks.  I was busy around the holidays making presents and I also crocheted some baby stuff (blanket, hats, etc...) for some of our friends and their adorable babies.  But, now I want to make something for myself (something I haven't done in a while).  I've narrowed it down to the two above pieces, but I can't decide which one I like better.  So, help me out and leave me a comment one which one you like better, please!



P.S. - Maybe my mom, sisters and sister-in-law will read this and take pictures of the table runner, scarves and purse I made them for Christmas and send them to me so that I can blog about them!  Just a suggestion...a STRONG suggestion!

1 comment:

Kate Expectations said...

I really like the second one!