Friday, October 5, 2012

I AM BACK!!

Hello Everyone!  Sorry for being MIA for a little while.  I'm sure most of you - if not all of you - have been just DYING to hear about my daily thoughts, missteps as a mom, and crochet projects.  Well, I am back!  (Hopefully!!)

Jimmy and I have a lot of exciting stuff going on right now.  The biggest news so far this year is that we are expecting our second child!  We are beyond excited!  I'll have a post about this and all the "differences" between my first and second pregnancies so far coming in the next few days. 

We are also waiting to hear "final" word that we are PCSing (moving) to Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Jimmy applied to be a Physics Instructor at the Air Force Academy a few months ago and has made it through every cut so far.  Now he is just anxiously awaiting to hear their final decision.  We have a very good feeling about this move and really believe it would be an amazing opportunity for Jimmy and for our family.  So, if you don't mind, keep your fingers crossed, or say a little prayer, or spend a moment meditating, what ever your preference maybe and keep Jimmy in your thoughts!



No comments: