Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lackland Snow Day

For the past few years Lackland AFB here in San Antonio has had a "Snow Day."  Since the chances of southern Texas actually receiving any amount of snow is next to non-existent, the base trucks in a bunch of man made snow to play in.  This year they made over 90,000 pounds of snow for kids (of all ages!) to enjoy.  As soon as I heard about it I knew I wanted to bring Evan.  He has never experienced snow before so I knew he would have a great time.  The best part of the day...my friend Suzanne (who I've known since 6th grade!) and her family joined us for the fun!


Curious and a little hesitant.



This stuff is slippery.  I'll just take a seat right here.






Evan was so jealous Jacob had Mickey Mouse on his jacket!



Evan had so much fun sledding with Jimmy.


Watching from the side lines as Suzanne goes down the hill with Pablo and Joey!


What's not pictured below is Suzanne's scream!
It was pretty funny to watch and listen!


Suzanne and Joey

I got you Mom!

 

No comments: