Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hello to everyone out in the "Blog World!"  After many requests from multiple family members and friends, I have started my own blog.  I'll admit, I am a little apprehensive about taking on this task!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I have big dreams and ambitions but, I tend to lack the follow-through (i.e.  the pile of half-read books on my nightstand).  So, here I type, with full intent to try to keep up with this blog and hopefully maintain it on a fairly regular basis :)  Note all the disclaimers I'll allowed myself in the previous sentence. 

So, you maybe asking yourself, "What in the world would Jenny blog about?"  Excellent question!  This will hopefully be a place where our friends and family can come and get a little sneak peak into our lives, since we live very far from most of you.  I am also planning on show-casing my favorite hobby in the whole world, crocheting!   Now, I know I probably lost most of you on that last comment...Don't worry, I'm not going to have a boring old blog about crocheting, I promise!  I make everything from scarves to hats, to jewelery.  Currently, most of my creations are just collecting in a basket in my house.  I'll share what I've made so far and for those of you who are interested in crocheting, I'll share any patterns I may come up with and any tips that I may have!

Here's to happy blogging!  You'll hear from me soon....Hopefully...Maybe...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love, love, love the new blog! I've added you to my "blog roll" and can't wait to see your updates and crocheted creations!! :)

Jenny said...

Thanks Lauren! One of these days you are going to have to sit down with me and help me figure out all the cool stuff Blogger has to offer! It's a little overwhelming in the begining :)

Lauren said...

Sure! You're doing awesome so far, though! The blog looks amazing!