Saturday, May 14, 2011

4 Down and Many More Amazing Years Left!!

Four years ago today I married my best friend.  Jimmy is the most amazing husband and I consider myself very honored to be his wife.  We make the most unbelievable team (at least I think so!).  I cannot image my life without him.  For our wedding, Jimmy and I wrote our own vows.  It meant a lot to us to be able to say what was in our hearts.  So much as changed in the last four years.  Educations, relocations, careers, the addition of an amazing, beautiful baby boy!  But, through it all, one thing that has not changed is my love and devotion to him and our marriage.  I still mean every single word I vowed on that beautiful day.
 
Jimmy,


Today I stand with you on the threshold of a new life, for we will

be united as one.  From this day forward, your burdens are my

burdens, your joys are my joys and your happiness is my

greatest dream.  I will walk with you, hand in hand, over every

obstacle that life places before us.  The challenges of life get

easier today, and the joys of life get sweeter because I no longer

face them alone.  I promise to be the smile you seek after a hard

day, the comforting shoulder you need in a time of sorrow, and

the dream that helps you sleep peacefully each night. 


With a heart full of joy, I look forward to a life filled with laughter,

love, and beauty.  Yours is the hand I will hold as we rejoice with

every accomplishment.  Everything I have and all that I am, I

share with you.  I know our lives will blessed and our dreams be

twice as sweet because I am yours and you are mine - today,

tomorrow, and always.








xoxo

No comments: