Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama...

Oh, how I've missed you.  You are well-worth the 14 hour drive with two dogs and a teething 6 month old :)

In all seriousness, Evan and I made it safely to Alabama.  It was a very long drive with many, many stops...but, we made it!  We've only been here for 3 days, but we've already done so much.  We went and visited Aunt Katie's class room (and my old high school), visited Auburn University, hung out with Grammie and Grandpa, and Evan met Jimmy's best friend, Emilio.  Today we had a nice, well-needed, relaxing day.  


Evan shortly after arriving at Aunt Katie and Lathan's house Thursday night.  Grandpa bought him his Auburn had and Aunt Katie bought him his cow. 


Can you tell he was happy to be out of the car!


Visiting Robert E. Lee High School and Aunt Katie's class room.




Evan infront of Aunt Katie's SMART Board. 
The SMART Board is a very neat teaching tool.  I was thoroughly impressed!


Evan brushing up on his biology.



Evan and his Godfather, Uncle Emilio.


Many more photos to come!!

xoxo

No comments: