Monday, August 1, 2011

Young's Jersey Dairy

While in Ohio, I brought Evan to one of my favorite places.  Young's Dairy.  When we lived in Dayton, Jimmy and I loved visiting Young's Dairy.  We would play a round of mini golf at Utters n Putters, hit a few balls at the batting cages, or practice our swing at their driving range.  The fall was always the best season to visit Young's Dairy.  We loved being able to go and pick our own pumpkin from their pumpkin patch.  The BEST thing about Young's Dairy...their homemade ice cream!!  Whether it was with a group of friends or just the two of us, we always had a blast. 

So, you could see why I really wanted to bring Evan.  I just knew he would have a blast.  Since they didn't have clubs short enough for Evan, we decided to skip Utters n Putters...hehehe.  But, they did have goats out at the petting zoo!  He enjoyed feeding them.  At first, he was a little hesitant, but after he saw me feed them, he warmed up to the goats a little.  We ended up not staying as long as I would have liked because it was a very hot day in Ohio.  But, I was able to get a few good pictures of the time we did spend there having fun! 













Here are some goodies Evan got while we were there!!




We had so much fun!!

No comments: