This was Christmas 2011...
This was Christmas 2012...
He is still obsessed with the Hallmark Peanuts Band Characters! Once you get over the non-stop Christmas Carols played by the band because Evan is always pressing the buttons, it's actually pretty cute how much he loves them. I'm so glad we started collecting them last year. I'm already looking forward to pulling them out next Christmas.
On a different note, I cannot believe how much he has grown in the past year. Comparing these pictures makes me happy that my little guy has grown into such a big boy! At the same time, it makes me a little sad that he's growing up so fast. They really do grow up in a blink of an eye! I'm so glad that I get to spend my days watching him grow up. It is definitely not something I take, or ever will take, for granted.





No comments:
Post a Comment