You celebrated your 4 month birthday on February 23. Yes, I realize I'm a little late on this post. But, as you will come to learn, your Mommy is one of the world's best procrastinators. You have made the past four months the best 4 months of my life. You are the most wonderful addition to our little family. It is amazing how much Daddy and I love you and how our love for you grows more and more each day. Here are some things you can do now that you are four months old:
- You can roll over from your back to your belly very well. As soon as we lay you down on your back, you roll right over. However, you still have not mastered rolling from your belly to your back and get frustrated very easily by this.
- You smile at just about everything and everybody. You are such a happy baby!
- Your are laughing! Your laugh is my favorite sound in the whole world. It doesn't come with every smile and you really only laugh in reaction to something Daddy and I have done but, it is the most adorable little sound.
- You are still fascinated by your hands and fists. They are always in your mouth. I love driving down the road and hearing slurping sounds from the back seat because you are busy sucking on your hands!
- You discovered your feet a few weeks ago. You love to kick them around (you have a very strong little kick!). Especially when you are on your play mat. You like to kick the hanging toys and watch them move around. It is like you are trying to tell me, "Look what I can do!"
- You "talk" all the time now. It seems like every day you have a new sound you are making.
- You are your happiest when you first wake up for the day. You are so talkative and expressive at that time. Usually when I go into your room first thing in the morning I am greeted with a huge smile. It is the best way for Mommy to start her day!
- You love bath time! You love to splash around in your little tub and you get the biggest smile on your face when Daddy washes your hair and dribbles water down your face.
- You are so good at holding up your head now. You are tired of laying down all the time and I can tell that you want to sit up on your own so bad. You are so close! Because of that, one of your favorite toys is your exersaucer. I can put you in it and you spend all your time looking around at everything - you are so observant and try to take everything in!
4 Month Statistics
Weight: 14 pounds 5 ounces
Length: 25 inches
Head Circumference: 41 cm
Daddy gives you a bath at 8:30 and then you go to bed. You usually sleep until 5:00am (which I love!) and I feed you and then you sleep until 8:00am.
You eat about every 2-3 hours. You get very distracted when you eat so I usually have to come up with clever ways to keep you feeding.
You have grown up so much in the past 4 months and I cannot wait to find out and see everything else you are going to do! You are an amazing little boy and Mommy and Daddy love you so much! Here's a look at how much you have grown!
Love You With All My Heart,
Mommy











2 comments:
okay, i cried.
I cried too! What a beautiful post for your sweet boy! You are a wonderful mama and you should be very proud of that little guy! :)
Post a Comment