All decked out in his football attire
Watching the game with Daddy
Second, Evan rolled over for the first time! So, exciting! The way Jimmy and I acted you would have thought he had just scored a perfect score on the SAT. I can't wait to see how we will react when he sits up for the first time on his own or he takes his first steps :)
I did it!
Rolling over is such hard work. I think I'll take a nap.
This was the weekend of Food. We ate very well the past few days -- maybe a little too well :) We went to dinner with some really good friends of ours - Lauren, James, and Lily. It is always fun to decompress on a Friday and go out with friends. Even if it's just Chili's for dinner and dessert. Fun times! And we also celebrated the Chinese New Year on Saturday with some friends. Had some yummy - very spicy - Chinese food!
Hope Everyone had as exciting of a weekend as we did :)









No comments:
Post a Comment