Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crazy about Crocheting...

I realized that I haven't had a crochet post in awhile.  So, I figured I would catch up and post some of my completed projects - old and new.  I actually have quiet a few other projects that I have done but due to current camera malfunctions I haven't been able to get good pictures.  I also have a bunch of items that I've given as gifts and I'm just waiting to get pictures of my crafts with their new owners. 


I love this scarf.  I think it is so pretty. It has a scalloped border which is super fun to crochet.



My baby and a hat I made for him!


This scarf pattern has endless possibilities!  I used two different strands of yarn at one time.  For this particular scarf, I used a brown and beige.  But, how much fun would it be with school colors or your two favorite colors!



War Eagle!


This is scarf has a big ruffled edge.  Very girly!



My adult version of the "Lily Hat"


Evan's infamous Bear Hat!  This hat gets all sorts of comments.  And, Evan looks super cute in it :)


Alex in her "Alex Hat."  I LOVE this little girl :)


I made this super long scarf with bits of left over yarn.  I think it turned out pretty good for scraps!



Lily in her "Lily Hat."  I think she looks so adorable!


This scarf is very similar to the very first one; just a bit wider.  The yarn I used had gold thread....very classy :)



This is my favorite.  I made this hat while I was still pregnant with Evan.  He was due around Halloween and I wanted him to have something to wear just in case he decided to come a few days early.  It was the very first hat I made.


Evan at one week old.  The hat ended up being a little too small :)


I hope to have pictures of my other projects soon!

xoxo

No comments: