Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Fun Day at the Park

A few months ago a park was built not far from out house.  We drive by it everyday and every time we do, I always say to Jimmy, "We should take Evan there!"  Well, we finally did this weekend!  It is such a nice park.  I love the fact that it is brand new and all the equipment is in such excellent condition.  The best part is that 80% of the park is in the shade!  Which is a HUGE deal here in San Antonio due to the fact that the temperatures are already up in the 90s and it is only April.  Evan seemed to enjoy himself.  He fell asleep in his stroller on the way there and woke up just as we arrived.  So, we didn't stay too long and he was still kind of sleepy for most of the visit.  I just can't wait to bring him back when he's a little older and can really enjoy all that the park has to offer :)







Jimmy is still a little kid at heart :)



xoxo

No comments: